Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Children (under 8 do not require a ticket) and strollers.
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Chairs that are collapsable (in some areas, all chairs may be restricted)
- Cameras – only nonprofessional photos and video cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty CamelBak water bottles and hydration packs, and plastic or aluminum water bottles
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass and metal containers of any kind
- Firearms and weapons of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind.
- Umbrellas. Don't be blocking views.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Pets. This does not include Service Animals or other animals that provide assistance to patrons with disabilities.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Chairs that are not collapsable
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The festival location is split between the stages of The Secret Group and Warehouse Live.Eado / Stadium Station. So riding the train down to the stadium is a great option. Save from Parking and driving. The schedule of the Metro Green Line runs latea on the weekends.